Data transmission devices
- The iModem has been specially developed for the requirements of the data loggers PWBlogg N5 – N7 as well as for the pulse recording instruments ELS.
- It is primarily used for device extention by a remote data transmisson function.
- There are two types of modems which can be deployed, the GSM modem and the analogue ISDN modem.
- The iModem GSM can be solely supplied by battery as needed.
- For this purpose individiual time slots can be specified where the modem will be activated.
- If the iModem is combined with an ELS, it can be used as protocol converter.
- ELS instruments can be retrieved by IEC 1107 protocol if needed.
- Combined with a data logger N5 to N7, the iModem can also be used for sending alert messages via SMS.
Technical product description