- The PWB software is used for readout, representation of performance data and configuring the data measurement and storage system PWBlogg.
- Using the online interface of the data logger, relevant settings on measurement and storage can be adjusted.
- The device can also be configured via connected modem by remote data transmission.
- Data stored in the data logger are transmitted to PC and stored checksum protected by the readout function.
- This can be done via device’s online port or via connected modem.
- The program provides the feature of visualising measured data which have been read out, ie readings can be shown tabularly or as chart.
- Furthermore, data recording can also be monitored online.
- Any measured data and charts can be printed out.
- To make data available to other programs, there is the option to export them to an Excel or ASCII file.